The end of another crazy week
items of note:
* Britta went to the Hospital on memorial day for a stomach ache. Looked like it might be her apendix. Ended up just being a sore tummy.
* Annika finished 3rd grade on Thursday. On to 4th.
* I raced in the Boulder Bolder on Monday - 1 hour, 4 minutes
* I raced a Camero at Bandemere Drag strip on Thursday (free day for pastors) - went 98 mph in a quarter mile, 14.3 seconds.
Thats about it.
* Dr. Blomberg speaks at our church on Sunday about the Di vinci Code. I had Dr. Blomberg at Denver Seminary.
* We have a parents meeting tomorrow afterr church to talk about the June Curriculum which is all about making wise choices when it comes to physical intimacy.
* We are going to Elitches on Wednesday
* We have a Parents night out fund raiser next Friday night to raise money for our missions trip.
* We have a houseboat trip on June 13 to June 17. We have 3 kids signed up. I am a bit scared.
* The youth group goes to Louisiana June 25 to July 2 to help with the relief efforts. 20 people total are going.
Thats all for now.
This is the story of a collection of people who follow Jesus. We live in Littleton. We encounter people in the name of Jesus, we allow Jesus to turn us into disciples, we gather often, and we equip people to love and serve other people better.