This is the story of a collection of people who follow Jesus. We live in Littleton. We encounter people in the name of Jesus, we allow Jesus to turn us into disciples, we gather often, and we equip people to love and serve other people better.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Mikey's Funnies is good today. Fwd: 02.25: A Learned "Funny"

As I look at this list, I have learned most of these.  I must be getting old.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: February 25, 2011 1:30:02 AM MST
Subject: 02.25: A Learned "Funny"

Mikey's Funnies is generously hosted by Agathon Group, website development and hosting with a ministry heart:

today'sFUNNY===========================

I've learned...
that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for the rest of your life.

I've learned...
that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I've learned...
that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I've learned...
that you can keep going long after you can't.

I've learned...
that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I've learned...
that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I've learned...
that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

I've learned...
that money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I've learned...
that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I've learned...
that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.

I've learned...
that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I've learned...
that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I've learned...
that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I've learned...
that just because two people argue doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue doesn't mean they do.

I've learned...
that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different. Same goes for hearing.

I've learned...
that I can be bitter or better.

today'sTHOT============================

In God's beanery being roasted to please His taste buds.

=======================================

PASS IT ON! 
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com 

===============================

MIKEY'S FUNNIES is a clean humor email list, sent every weekday and is generously hosted by Agathon Group, website development and hosting with a ministry heart:

We sent you this recurring mailing because you either directly subscribed to the list, signed up on our website, or emailed a request to be subscribed to Mikey's Funnies. We DO NOT rent, sell, or share your email address with any company, organization or individual, sacred or secular. And, subscribing will not result in more spam. We guarantee it!

~ Add our address to your Approved Senders/Whitelist: funnies-owner@lists.MikeysFunnies.com

You're subscribed as mkraakevik@aol.com
Unsubscribe, subscribe or change your email address: http://www.mikeysFunnies.com/sub/

Copyright 2011 Mike Atkinson | www.mikeysFunnies.com


Mark Kraakevik
The EDGE Colorado - Live The Message
720-308-4051

www.theedgecolorado.org
http://www.google.com/profiles/Kraakerjack

To live is Christ, to die is gain.

Posted via email from Mark Kraakevik

No comments: