This is the story of a collection of people who follow Jesus. We live in Littleton. We encounter people in the name of Jesus, we allow Jesus to turn us into disciples, we gather often, and we equip people to love and serve other people better.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Family reunion - We will miss you Gordy

I got this email this morning.

What a great family heritage I have.  I am humbled and grateful for those who have gone before. 
I have no doubt that my dad's Uncle Gordy will be welcomed with a "well done, good and faithful servant."

See the email below

Mark

Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011, 6am

Greeting to all.  

Just to let you know a Peterson family reunion began last night when dad received his promotion to join the ranks of saints.  I spent the day and night with him and was with him when he transferred residency to heaven.  It was a beautiful time together.  We are in the process of arranging a service, possibly next week.  I'll keep you posted as to when that will be.

Thanks for your continued prayer support and love to all of us.

Love, Gwen

Posted via email from Mark Kraakevik

No comments: