This is the story of a collection of people who follow Jesus. We live in Littleton. We encounter people in the name of Jesus, we allow Jesus to turn us into disciples, we gather often, and we equip people to love and serve other people better.

Monday, January 02, 2012

Keep it simple

P124

My resolution this year is to keep it simple. I hope to establish a routine. I am looking for peace in the midst of the storm.

Yesterday the sermon was from Hebrews 13:5. (paraphrased)

Keep yourself from the love of money
Be content with what you have
Because God has said,
I will never leave you or forsake you.

This week, I hope to keep it simple by return to those truths.

My golden retriever knows how to keep it simple. willow is all about chasing a ball. This week I am chasing a ball too. Six words on the ball: BE CONTENT WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.

Posted via email from Mark Kraakevik

No comments: