This is the story of a collection of people who follow Jesus. We live in Littleton. We encounter people in the name of Jesus, we allow Jesus to turn us into disciples, we gather often, and we equip people to love and serve other people better.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Half way through the vacation: Jefson Reunion was awesome

It was so great to spend the weekend with my family in Forest City, Iowa.  I did not take many pictures.  But others did and hopefully I will be able to forward some of those on to you soon.  I got the honor of preaching yesterday at our family gathering.  It was such a blast.  We met in an old Lutheran church that they have moved onto the Heritage Park. 

Sounds like church on Sunday went well.  We raised another 500 towards the trip, so we are closing in on our financial goals.  Grant preached, and I heard is was good.  I hope someone podcaste the sermon, although it does not look like it has been posted yet.

Today we begin the trek to Montana.

Posted via email from Mark's posterous

No comments: