This is the story of a collection of people who follow Jesus. We live in Littleton. We encounter people in the name of Jesus, we allow Jesus to turn us into disciples, we gather often, and we equip people to love and serve other people better.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The September I always wanted...

I say it every fall.  I love September.  The air is crisp.  The school year begins anew.  Football.  New friends, new programs, new activities, new small groups.  LOVE it.  I love beginnings.  I lay out the calendar (you may want to grab yours at this point).  30 days in Sept.  Some are full.  Friday is the Ben Speckman golf fund raiser (raisng money for Converge Rocky Mountain).  Some days are wide open (like Monday, Sept 14) - [call me, we will set up lunch].  Thursdays night gets crossed out - Evergreen night with Ma and Pa (Annika and Britta piano lessons included).  Fridays get crossed out (Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University).  Tuesdays get crossed out (youth group).  Wednesdays get crossed out (Heidi -worship team/ girls kids program at the Rock).  Annika's Westernaires horse club.  (5) (19).  Sundays in Sept: Labor day (6), All church picnic (13), Small group kick off (20).  The the meetings get put in.  Our next Church Lead Team Mtg is Sept 9th.  Staff meeting every Friday at 12pm.  SPECIAL EVENTS: Bethel University Picnic (5), Kopp Fundraiser (12), Tara Borman Fund Raiser Concert 5-7pm (19) Summerset (Sept 18-20), Bethel Homecoming (25-27)....You know what...I think I used to like Sept. more when it was less complicated.  But then again, I guess Sept. has always been like this.  You hit it running, and hang on for dear life. 

Posted via email from Mark's posterous

No comments: